Private tango lessons are a great way to accelerate your learning. Taught by Debbie Goodwin and/ or John Campbell they are held at the Alma del Tango studio in Marin. Because our mission is to both develop community and accomplished tango dancers, we make taking group classes a requirement to taking private classes. We have group classes for all levels. Check them out here.
- Highly recommended as a supplement to the group classes and prácticas to improve your improvisational skills.
- A great way to get individualized instruction and work on what you want to learn.
- Great for learning choreography for performances and special events such as weddings or anniversary parties.
- $90 Single Private Class (55 minute hour – includes floor fee)
- $425 Five Private Class Package
- $800 Ten Private Class Package
To schedule your private tango lesson, contact Debbie.
To My First and Favorite Tango Teacher,
There are encounters in life that impact you in such a powerful way that you are a changed person from that moment on.
That is the case with me meeting Debbie Goodwin.
Debbie, this little note is a humble attempt to express my admiration and gratitude. You are the ultimate Teacher, each lesson that I took with you was not only about tango, it was about building character, opening sides in me I never thought existing, making me believe that I can Dance Tango. You have always been both highly professional and absolutely accessible on human level, conducting our classes in such wonderful, unassuming manner that i felt free and at ease with most difficult tasks.
Always in debt for giving me the miracle of Tango embrace, the miracle of connection with another human being.